The fishing season opens at Kielder from 6am on Saturday 14th March 2020 and is set to offer exciting fishing for all!
Thanks to efficiencies made by Northumbrian Water, the company has ensured permits remain at 2019 prices. These efficiencies mean that, while the current loyalty scheme will close on 31st May, it will be replaced by a series of special offers across all sites throughout 2020. Anglers who have existing loyalty cards can redeem any free days of fishing in March, April or May.
Kielder Waterside’s fishing permit prices:
• New £10 under 17s day permit (2 fish)
• New £17 day permit, fly only catch and release
• £25 day permit (8 fish) with concessions at £23*
• £39 Family and couples permit (12 fish)
• £15 full day midweek boat hire
• £12 half day midweek boat hire
• £19 full day weekend boat hire
Not long to go!
It’s a thrill, an adrenaline rush and we all need adventure! Tree cl...Find out more
Touring caravan pitches are now open! Kielder Caravan Park, is a pe...Find out more
The Bike Place has now returned to Kielder Waterside for the remaining...Find out more
Kielder Water is now open for bank fishing. Please note that the tagge...Find out more
Like our facebook page to keep up to date wth our latest news, offers and events.Like us